Sunday, September 26, 2004

*waves to all*

The movie the other day was awesome.
After watching then i know why it cost 1.5 million for filming it.
New Police Story *highly recommended*

Went swimming last evening wif baby. =)
My baby is the sweetest of all.

Baby just had a bball session wif my buddies.
And im attacked by insects. My legs are filled wif bites. *itchy
He's happy n so am i. =)
Im gonna company him to meet his friend soon.
Hope its not gonna rain. *pray

shout-outs:

Ps: SEXY!! I really hope u get well soon. I miss you. ^^

Sher: I miss you too la. Lets go swim!! =p

Joelle: Girl, i miss you too man. lets meet up soon la. =)
I tink we've got lotsa things to bitch bout.

Eve: Happy?? Entertained you wif the bball session just now.
To compansate my absent last evening.

Jes: Swim tml!!! Dun fly plane!! See ya!

loads of love from me to YOU!

he loves me, he loves me not
9/26/2004 07:04:00 PM